Rights and Duties of the Members and the office bearers of the Executive Body
- President will preside over the General Body and Executive Body meetings.
- President may delegate his powers to Vice- President or Secretary for proper functioning.
- President may act on behalf of the Executive Body.
- He/they will perform such powers delegated to Him/them in writing by the President.
- In the absence of the President, the senior most Vice-president will preside over the meetings, and exercise his powers.
- He will act as Executive Officer to coordinate the Activities of the Society.
- He will be responsible for all correspondence on behalf of ISEB.
- He will scrutinize all expenditures.
- He will incur expenditure up to a limit as prescribed from time to time by the Executive Body.
- He will maintain membership records, minute books and correspondence file.
D. Additional Secretary
- To assist the Secretary in day to day work and to exercise the power of Secretary in his absence.
- They will help Secretary in all matters of ISEB
- Treasurer will be responsible for collection of membership fee and other dues.
- He will furnish the accounts of ISEB to General Body and the Executive Body.
- He will maintain cash book, membership and monthly income and expenditure records (voucher files).
- He will be getting the financial records audited.
G. ADVISORY BODY
- An advisory body, comprising of eminent scientists, social workers and administrators, who
have distinguished themselves in the area of environmental research/education/awareness, is
constituted to advise and guide the Society from time to time. The members of the Advisory
body have all executive power including the voting right.
- The President ISEB will nominate these members on the advice of the Executive Body.